The Mindray BS-200 Chemistry Analyzer provides fully automated analysis of up to 330 tests per hour, with 8 different wave lengths, ranging from 340 to 670 nm. This compact, benchtop chemistry analyzer is an ideal choice for a small lab, or as a secondary or back up instrument in a larger lab with features such as 24-hour reagent tray refrigeration, independent mixing for optimal homogenization, and powerful, user friendly software. This automated drug screener has 40 positions each for samples and reagents, and can use primary tubes, various sample cups, can handle STAT, and non-fixed positions of samples, control and calibrators. The BS-200 also features liquid level detection, collision protections and probe cleaning so you can be sure samples are well taken care of.
- 24-hour refrigeration for reagent tray
- Built-in bar code scanner
- Independent mixing stirrer
- Robust and user-friendly operation software
- Multi-language version available
- Pre-dilution and post-dilution for sample
- Bi-directional LIS interface